Monday

back to reality

I've been a little MIA lately, but sometimes I need real life breaks.  Here's what I've been up to (via iPhone):

Escaping to New York City. <3


Making the most delicious meat-veggie lasagna


Meeting and falling in love with my dear friend Adriane's new son Ben, aka my newest little nephew :)



Watching my friends slay fires in cottage country


Reuniting with friends over cold beverages

Busting out spring time lip colour (MAC Laquer in "Veneer")


Enjoying homemade turkey burgers in the sun


Painting my toes gold (aka disco toes) 



Listening to music that makes my heart wrench


5 comments:

  1. there is nothing like a little bloggy break to bring us back refreshed and inspired and remembering why we started this craziness in the first place! like, captured fire slaying moments and awesome disco toes!

    xoxo
    http://tinylittlehappies.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love your toes and i love your tattoos! how adorable! koi are so beautiful.. really nice tattoo.

    xo katie elizabeth
    ohheyylife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. love you tattoos on your toes .. it's so beautiful .. thanks for sharing..

    ReplyDelete
  4. i know i already commented, but re-looking over this entry, that lasagna looks phenomenal!

    ReplyDelete