Monday

I love you mom!



 I hope everyone had a lovely mother's day, most specifically the special moms in my life!  My amazing friend Adriane, who JUST became a mama on Friday (what a great gift), my sisters who are mamas, my step mama, and of course my very own mom!  I spent the weekend escaping from Toronto to visit my mom up north and relax.  I would say like most families, we celebrate with food, so here would be the brunch I made for us.  Pumpkin french toast, bacon bowls (yes you heard that right) filled with scrambled egg, oven roasted hashbrowns, and fresh fruit.  I'm pretty sure we were in a food coma for the rest of the day but it was sooo worth it.

1 comment:

  1. This looks amazing! I would totally eat breakfast for every meal if it were socially acceptable.

    ReplyDelete