Saturday

[ FAT ] Day Four - Dress Code


Day Four.  Definitely the most exciting of the days, as they usually save the most eccentric designers for the end.  The turn out is also the biggest because it's the closing show, so that usually calls for a pretty big party!  I just love working with Make Up For Ever products.  Over the past few years they have really re-branded themselves and come out with some amazing new products (personal faves: HD foundation and Aqua Black eyeliner....yum!)  I finally got some light at my station which made the touch ups a whole lot easier, and I think drew in more people in general.  My good friend Jenn tagged along for the evening and we had a blast!

I'll leave you with a few photos:


The makeup area of backstage


Cutest Jacquie..aka my former boss all dressed up for the Royal Wedding! Ha ha, love you!


Miss Jenn....my lovely "model"/sidekick.



Some bright lights on the products! I love colour.


Showing off my skills...hah.


Evening entertainment doing a sound check.


1 comment: