Tuesday

[ FAT ] 2011 - Toronto's Alternative Fashion Week

I'm so thrilled to be teaming up with Make Up For Ever and doing makeup for FAT (Fashion.Art.Toronto) next week!  This is my 3rd year running doing this event with Make Up For Ever, and the last 2 years have been amazing! In 2009 I worked as a body painting artist, and last year I was doing makeup touch ups in the media lounge, which I will be doing again next week.  If you live in or around Toronto I highly recommend you check it out.  There is always lots of people, live music, and something amazing and bizarre happening amongst the runway.  Also, if you haven't used any Make Up For Ever products......you need to get down to Sephora ASAP.  Here are some photos from the past 2 years of the lounge, backstage, and my models:


  







No comments:

Post a Comment