Thursday

stitch n' bitch v.2



Yesterday coming home from work I foolishly missed my streetcar stop (which I never do, I don't know how that happens), and ended up strolling back along Queen Street to Ossington.  I passed the Knit Cafe, which I have walked by a million and a half times and have always told myself I'd go in, but just never had.  Of course I ended up leaving with 2 giant balls of wool, one in a soft cream colour, and one really deep purple (pictured right).  I plan on knitting 2 giant cowl neck circle scarves before it gets too warm outside to wear them!

Side note these 2 pictures were taken with my new iPhone! Sigh....I love it.  More to come.

XO

1 comment:

  1. I will continue to support you, come on!Heartfelt hugs
    This is a wonderful article. Thank you for sharing, very exciting.
    Wedding Dresses

    ReplyDelete